You have the power to change how you feel
- Does your bladder affect your quality of life or sleep?
- Do you ever rush to the bathroom because you “gotta go now!”?
- Do you ever leak, even a little, when you cough, laugh, sneeze, change positions, run or jump?
- Does stiffness, achiness or pain impact your ability to be active?
- Would you like to be more active but aren’t sure where to start or are scared you might hurt yourself?
My core philosophy is that everyone can become empowered to change the way they feel. Clients who work with me have a sincere desire to learn and develop effective exercise and self-care habits that become part of their daily life regardless of the ever changing demands, “to dos” and responsibilities of work and caring for friends and family. My mission is to help you find joy and reward in taking good care of yourself so you can be there for the people you love and do the things you want to do.